Our Quality System is an ISO 9001- 2008 and AD(Markblatt-2000)W0 and PED Certified. Quality Assurance at JAY JAGDAMBA LIMITED starts with understanding the Customers Requirement and continues till the customer is completely satisfied with the delivery of products and services. Quality Control procedures are well defined and thoroughly implemented.
Incoming Inspection : Incoming Raw Materials are the foundation for the final product. We make sure that we start with the best raw materials. Our suppliers are well-informed with our quality requirements.The quality assurance system is guided by principles that support our unique working culture which incorporates respect, self management, open communication and creativity.
Raw Materials are inspected for:
• Physical and chemical properties, material which does not meet the required specification is rejected.
In-Process Inspection in melting process: Samples are checked during melting process and during refining process. Heats are cast only when the required composition is met.
In-process Materials for Bright Bars are inspected for :
• Dimensional properties such as tolerance, lobing, Out-of-roundness, length, straightness
• Inprocess Mechanical Properties such as Tensile, Elongation, Yield, Reduction of Area, Hardness at Core.
• Surface Finish
Finished Goods Inspection for Billets:
• One sample is collected from final product and analysed in spectro & Macro/ Micro Lab.
• One sample from each strand is collected for macro analysis, internal defects and soundness of billets is checked by magnification.
Finished Goods for Bright Bars are inspected :
• Surface Finish
• Final Mechanical Properties
• Mercury Contamination,Macro and Micro Properties,Inter Granular and Corrosion Properties
• Packing,Color Coding,Marking
The quality assurance system is guided by principles that support our unique working culture which incorporates respect, self management, open communication and creativity.
Jay Jagdamba Certificates:
- ISO 9001:2015
- PED -2014-68-EU & AD 2000 Merkblatt-W0
- Product Certification License, SIRIM
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Certified Lab
- IBR 1950 "Well Known Steel Maker"
- REACH Regulation Compliance
- RoHS Directive Compliance
- NORSOK M-650:Stainless Steel Bright Bars
- BIS Licence - IS 6527-1995
- IS 6527-1995 Stainless Steel Wire Rod
- IS 6603-2001 Stainless Steel Bars & Flats
- Certificate of Fumigation Agency (MBR)
- IS 7283-1992 Hot Rolled Bars and Rods for the production of Bright Bars.
- BIS Grant of Licence IS 7283-1992
- Pressure Equipment Safety Regulations 2016